What To Bring
This list is meant to be a place to start, we will help you every step of the way.
- Social Security Number of person who has died.
- Military discharge papers or active service papers
- Insurance Policies
- Deed to burial property
- List of Pallbearers or Honorary Pallbearers
- List of favorite music to be played. If none preferred, we can help with suggestions
- Picture for cosmetic and hairdressing purposes
- Picture for newspaper notice
- Pictures for the video tribute to be played during the visitation. They can be the physical photos or on a digital device
- Church affiliation with preferred clergy person or other officiant for us to contact. If none preferred, we can help.
- List of affiliations from work or civic or charitable organizations for obituary.
- Clothing for person who died. (Complete outfit, full set of underclothes, shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, rosary or other personal effects.) If clothes are not available we have a selection of clothes for your convenience.